- When I use the command ant deploy, I get the message Buildfile: build.xml does not exist! Build failed.
- This means you are not in the right directory: move to the doks base directory (e.g. d:\doks or /usr/java/doks) and try again.
- After building doks with ant deploy, I restart tomcat and I get a tomcat error: ""javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot open connection"" and also ""net.sf.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open connection"".
- There is something wrong with the database connection: check the configuration file hibernate.properties. Is the path to the database correct and are username and password correct?
- Edit the file hibernate.properties, deploy again (ant deploy), restart tomcat and it should work now.