Welcome to the DoKS Wiki.
General information and manuals about DoKS (http://www.doks.be) will be made available here. Working with a wiki allows DoKS users to correct possible mistakes very quickly. It also provides a platform where users can ask questions or give remarks. Due to massive spamming during the last couple of days, we placed some restrictions on this wiki. If you want to collaborate, ask for a login at mailto:email@example.com.
At the moment we have 15 articles in our wiki.
|Table of contents|
- Installation Manual
- Configuration Manual: what after installation?
- Upgrade DoKS software
- Change database
- Adjusting DoKS
- Adjusting DoKS including screenshots (EN/NL)
- How to add a thesis to DoKS manually - including screenshots (in Dutch)
- Check metadata
- Some concepts about DoKS (in Dutch)
- Some useful examples
- Scripting in DoKS, the scripting language and API and sample automation scripts.
- Customization cases, e.g. adding a score system, ...
- Activate CV module, an illustration of the flexibility of the DoKS system.
- URL API, using DoKS functionality through browser links (e.g. search, RSS, ...)
- Search plugin, create a search plugin for Firefox
- Google Cache, remove your web page from Google Cache or stop Google from caching your site pages